CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Message 1.1.11




Saturday, 01.01.2011, 9.36 pm




*Tenettengteng*
standard *nerd* SMS ringtone sounded from my enset. No Need full ringtone-lorh



1 new message

From : A*** M********

i miss u when i look at ur picture..
i miss u when i taste any sweet..
i miss u when i look at the m0on..
but specially miss u when i raise my hands for pray, =')


Me : clicked exit, then smiling like 'jeput pise'-words given by Aida



How nice he is..
Nicer if he is my future hubby..
InshaAllah.. plz pray the best for us
Thx awak coz sntiasa doakan sy...







MIA - My Incik Apis??? Oh Nooo (-_-")




Oh No..Gatal punye entry!!!

3 comments:

Nadd said...

MIA????

hah! I LOOOIIIIKKKKEEEEEEE!!!!

hhehehehehe..

i pray the best for u darling!

Mohd Hafiz said...

InshaALLAH.. ameen.. =)

MIA? supo kenal jah. hehe. =P

farrafarhanna said...

bestie :

thx..mis u

Hafiz : :P