CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool's Memory

Assalamualaikum...

=)
Im back..Alhamdulillah..juz seated for Test 1 (Malaysian Studies) dis morning..
totally hate and owez felt sleepy during the class session for dis subject even the lecturer is damn good, kind and easy-going..

erm..wut am i going to write heh??
oh yeah..hehe..
today is 1st April..
i still remember past six years ago (when i was in form 4)..
i had been played with sux April fool..

huh..the guys in my class were really cruel..haha..
However, when the memory played in my mind, it make me smile sillyly..
Dunno y..im so silly dat day..
the guys (Bunat, Bak n sape ntah) were putting a big, heavy and unshaped ROCK which was taken at the library and they put it in my bag..huh..kejamnye mereka..

the rock was soooo heavy but i still can't detect the presence of it until i reached at home..i tot that it was part of my reference books which i brought them evryday..and can u imagine how can i count my sillyness on carrying the sux rock..Damn..they are very cruel..
But..haha..i cant blame them bcoz they juz doing it for fun and as it was April Fool Day..

So, the next day, im heading to school at early in the morning..
then in my class, i zipped off my bag and holding that sux rock on my palm and loudly asking..

"Hey..'Batu' sapo gak hok tinggal dalam beg ak neh??"

Hahahahahahaha...that moment..the whole class laughed at me and olso the Batu's owner..

Bunat's face turned down..hahaa..tau pon malu sbb BATU dia dlm beg aku..=P
Tu la..saje nak kenakan aku..aku pon malu gak weh kena April Fool..huh..
Btw, it's ok laa..small matter je..=)

But the thing that i still can't find out till now...
Why olmost of the guys like to "kaco2" me eh??
Even when i was in primary school, secondary school, Matrix(The most) and until now in my U..they are most prefering to 'kaco2' me rather than treating the rest of the girls in my class..May be i am too 'melayan kejahatan dorg kot' or i am too HOT..ahaaaks..=P

Ok2..
i have to stop now..
my BFF is finished it's loading..
so..
i have to say gudbye for now..

bubye..


From heart to keyboard,

2 comments:

Nadd said...

nape dorg suke kcau mu?
sbb they like to hear u laughing..
i love it too
in fact i adore ur laugh..
;p
seriously, no cheating or ambiling hati..

xoxo

farrafarhanna said...

ngee~~~
malu i..
hehe..