CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ain's big day




Yes, today is her BIG day.. =)
Oh no..don't get wrong..
Not because she is getting enggaged/married..
BUT BUT BUT she is getting bigger & older.. =P


Her fullname is Nurfarhain Mohamed Rusli..
but most of her family & frends called her Ain..
She is my elder sister, who is totally different to be compared with me.
Well, siblings..



From left : Me, Fathin (younger sis), Ain(elder sis)
But, most of our frends said that Fathin looks like elder sis..kah3




Ain, as her name indicates,
she is an independent & ambitious girl..
A girl full with dreams,
dreams to be achieved & fulfilled in future..
Me? also a girl that dreams a lot..
Dreams in my my my sweet dreams..
Aigooo.. (@_@")


She loves to eat PRAWNS alot..
Baby prawns, Tiger Prawns, Lobsters and all kind of soft-shell seafoods..
Luckily she doesn't faced any Seafood Allergy..haha..
I still remembered, my mum told me about Ain's true colors when she was 5 years old..
When my late father drove to some place searching for Seafood Restaurant,
And Ain said...

Ain : Abah, brenti kt kedai yang ade GAMBAR UDANG paling besar skali..Jangan brenti kat restoren yang ade gambar udang kecik..mesti kecik je udang dia..

Then my late abah drove and reached the restaurant with BIG PRAWNs picture..
Ain smiled hugely..She quickly ran off into the restaurant and sat comfortably..
But, hahahaha. It was unlucky day for her..There was nooooo prawns served there and
my mum said...

"Ain tak mkn lgsg & muka masam pastu boleh ikat muncung dia" haha..



Next:
Ain is an independent girl..
My father was passed away in 1993,when she was 8 years old kid.
She never give burdens to mama because she knows that she is the eldest sister who needs to
give helping hand in handling house-chores..
and that time, at aged of 8, she managed to do all the houseworks herself.
She helped mama alot in handling houseworks.
No wonder now, she is Master in cooking, mopping, clothing & etc..
*aku pon pandai..tp tak master la..tahap2 degree je*


Then, when she was in Secondary School, Form 5 i guess,
She said to my mum that she wants to be the Best Student in Besut.
Aku pon ketuk kpala sdiri n ckp dlm hati..
Berangannye kakak aku ni...
And when the SPM results on the notice board,
i can see that she was sooo down with her result and her dream
to be the Best student is not achieved yet..


At one fine day..

"Kak Farah blajo gane? orang nok prekse SPM doh ni. Nok jadi macang kak farah jugop"- asked Haris in his trenganu's slanga

As i want to tell him my secret recipe *cheh*, my mum quickly said...

"Molek laa tuuu mu tanye kak Farah mu stadi gane. kalu mu ikut dia stadi, memg mu mati. Pergilah tanye kak Ain tu dia stadi mcm mane?"

"takmboh orang tny kak Ain. tengok Kak Farah, relek je" - Haris

"Kak Farah mu tu, sokmo dpt straight A tu pon rezeki. Bace 5 minit, tdo . Mokteh anta tuisyen nangis xmboh g, ajok g kdai buku, alat tulis je hok dia beli. Lainlah dgn Kak Ain tu. Rajin, usaha..Barulah rase manisnye kejayaan..Allah dok tgk kejayaan kita, Dia tgk usaha kita..
Cuba kalo Allah tarik nikmat kita??!!!"- Mama

That Fine day turned Gloomy day for me..
Aku tidak layak menjadi contoh..huuuuuuuuuuuu(@_@")



Ain & me!


Mama, if u want to know, im getting rajin dah ni...
Doa jgklaa supaya nikmat yg Aya pinjam ini dpt Aya gune sebaik mungkin..
Medic course needs extra works from me..
no more 5 mins study, i can extend it to 30- 60 mins and follow it with sleeps and still,
sleep is my passion!!


Yes, my sister is really hardworking..she studies hard..
After finished her degree in Civil Engineering in UTM,
she pursued her Master in the same course in UTM skudai..
and it was surprising..when she becomes the
BEST student in her Faculty during the Master's Convocation..
WOW!!! Tercapai jugak cite2 dia nk grab BEST STUDENT's title..
Congrates..






Now, my sis sambung Phd smbil bkerja..
Dpt dia jenjalan sakan kt overseas.. *jeles*
Hey, i need a brother-in-law jugeeee!!
=)


Ain,
Hepi besday..Sweet 26..
May this best day fills with hepi returns, joys, imans, moneys etc..
No more bekem2, masam2, gelak kuat2 okeh!
Sayang kamu..


PssT : i wish i can be like her one day.. The most sparkles & shiniest 'Pearl' but not only in the family, but also in Islam & Allah's way..
Ya Allah, please guides me...

No comments: