CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Salam Maulidur Rasul


Salam..


Yes, i know it's too late to wish this..
and am so sori for being delayed to post this..
it has been 3 weeks my blog being dusted,
and i need some new ground to increase my mood to blogging again..
haih (=_=")


Yes, today (Bangalore Hijri Date) is our Prophet, Muhammad's PBUH birthday..
And it is a day later than in Malaysia..
Whatever it is..the main point is still the same..
..S.E.L.A.W.A.T..


Most of Muslims as i can see in Twitter, Fesbuk, Blogspot etc are posted the same point..
"selawat & selawat & selawat banyak2...."
no offence, we are on the same road..(-_-")
I also posted about Selawat in my fesbuk's status,
BUT, am i did the same thing as i mentioned??
Noooooooooooooooooo...my bad (@_@')


So, to cover back my weaknesses,
i engined on Youtube's videos, searching for Selawat Videos..
Played it loudly & repeatedly..
and it made me followed that 'song' along..


Wow, it really works!!!
Alhamdulillah... =)


as a reminder,
Selawat is NOT ONLY during Muhammad's PBUH special day!!!!
try to apply in our daily life. it helps, really..


i wanna share this video..
which was made by my friends here..
Ouch..touched!!

Salam Maulidur Rasul..




wslm..






No comments: